tags: Saint Paul saint paul trail turkey
9 Nights 10 days İstanbul- Hatay-Adana-Tarsus- Konya- Yalvac-Antalya- Pamukkale Ephesus- Pergamon- Assos-Troy-Istanbul
1 day ISTANBUL ARRIVAL (L,D)
evening departure flight to Istanbul. Transfer to the hotel, check-in and dinner at the local restaurant.
2rd day ISTANBUL DEPARTURE - HATAY ARRIVAL (B,L,D)
breakfast at the hotel in the morning. Transfer from Istanbul hotel Istanbul airport by minibus and domestic flight to Antakya. Once there, you will visit the Church of St. Peter, the new Antakya Archaeological Museum for seeing one of richest collections of mosaics in the world.
Have a local lunch where you will taste Antakya's famous dessert, künefe, then you will go to the Seleucia Pieria, the port town from which Paul and Barnabas departed and returned on their first journey. Drive to Adana city and check-in at Hotel. Dinner at restaurant and overnight.
3rd day ADANA DEPARTURE - KONYA ARRIVAL (B,L,D)
breakfast at the hotel and departure with English speaking guide visiting Tarsus where Saint Paul born and Cilician Gates. Lunch at restaurant, then Derbe which visited by saint Paul during third journey and lystra Sille. End of the day in Konya, check-in at the Hotel and dinner.
4 th day: KONYA DEPARTURE - ANTALYA ARRIVAL (B,L,D)
breakfast at the hotel and departure with English speaking guide visiting Yalvac Pisidia Antoichia ancient city. Lunch in Isparta (included), then you will reach Antalya. Visit Perge Ancient which Saint Paul made speech, the ancient port of Antalya Magydus.
Check in at the hotel Akra in Antalya, dinner and overnight.
5th day: PAMUKKALE TOUR (B,L,D)
breakfast at the hotel. Departure with English speaking guide and by minibus driving to Pamukkale Denizli. Visit Laodikiea Ancient city, Hierapolis and Saint Philip Matyrium and Thermal pool. Lunch at restaurant. Once in Pamukkale, check in at the hotel, dinner and overnight.
6 th day: IZMIR TOUR (B,L,D)
early breakfast at the hotel
it is typical there.
Driving to Miletos ancient city always with English speaking guide, visit of the city, lunch nearby Dydma Temple, shopping in Leather Factory store nearby Ephesus.
Visit house of Mother Mary, Ephesus ancient city and Saint John Basilica Church and Saint John Graveyard. Driving to Kusadası, check-in at Hotel, dinner and overnight.
7th day: ÇANAKKALE TOUR (B,L,D)
Early breakfast at the hotel. Panoramic Pergamon City visiting from Bus always with English speaking guide, Assos Ancient City, panaromic Alexandria Troas visiting Troy Ancient city. Lunch at restaurant. Overnight in Gallypoly Canakkale, check-in at the hotel and dinner.
8th day: OLD CITY TOUR (B,L,D)
breakfast at the hotel. Driving back to Istanbul always with English speaking guide.
Once there, lunch at restaurant, Bosphorus Boat tour, shopping Spice Bazaar or Grand bazaar. Dinner and overnight at Hotel.
9 day : ISTANBUL TOUR (B,L,D)
full day Istanbul tour with English speaking guide visiting blue mosque, Hagia Sophia Topkapi Palace and Hagia İrine. Have a lunch break, then Taksim, Istiklal street and Saint Antuan Church in Istiklal street. Back to your hotel and last evening on your own.
10 days - ISTANBUL DEPARTURE (B,L)
After breakfast transfer to the airport for departure.
1N METROPOLITAN TAKSIM HOTEL - BB
1N ANEMON HOTEL ADANA - BB
1N DEDEMAN HOTEL KONYA - HB
1N AKRA HOTEL ANTALYA - HB
1N POLAT THERMAL HOTEL - HB
1N COMFORT ADA CLASS HOTEL - HB
1N DOUBLTREE BY HILTON CANAKKALE HOTEL - BB
2N METROPOLITAN TAKSIM HOTEL - BB
PER PERSON IN SINGLE ROOM : from 1650 Euro
PER PERSON IN DOUBLE ROOM : from 1250 Euro
PER PERSON IN TRIPLE ROOM : from 1200 Euro
• Tours are Private basis for 20 people, for group size please contact with us
• Transfers are Private basis
Topkapi Palace closed on Tuesdays / Grand Bazaar closed on Sundays / Blue Mosque outside visit on Fridays
• Hotels should be at central location
• Luggage is only allowed for 1 midi-sized baggage and 1 handbag or backpack which is able to carry on your seat. There will be extra charge for baggages which are exceed number of person.
• Please Note Hotels may charge additional mandatory fees payable by the guest directly at the property, including but not exclusively: resort fee, facility fee, city tax, fee for the stay of foreign citizens. The guest can be also asked to provide a credit card or cash deposit as a guarantee of payment for additional services such as: mini-bar, payTV, etc. Agency is not responsible for the quality of services provided by the hotel. Client can contact administration of hotel directly to claim on volume and quality of provided services. In case of any issues during check-in or check-out, please contact the Agency
• We suggest you do not arrange your international and domestic flights on the same day. Your flights can be delayed or rescheduled. Our company is not responsible in case of missing flights that are arranged on the same day.
CHILD POLICY ;
0 - 1,99 CHILD WITHOUT BED & SEAT FOC
2 - 4,99 CHILD WITHOUT BED & WITHOUT SEAT - %25
5 - 7,99 CHILD WITH BED & WITHOUT SEAT - % 50
8 - 9,99 CHILD WITH BED & WITH SEAT % 75
10+ YEARS OLD CHILD IS AS A ADULT RATE
• Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
• All escorted transfers.
• Hotel accomodation at the above mentioned hotels (or similar category) regarding availability by the time of desired tour dates.
domestic one way Economic flight tickets between İstanbul and Hatay
• English speaking government licensed professional tour guide.
• All the entry fees to sites and museums.
• Meals as per indicated in the itinerary
• Transportation by A/C non smoking and sanitized vehicle.
• Local taxes and VAT.
• International flights.
• All meals and beverages which are not indicated in the itinerary.
• PCR test before departure from Turkey (either last overnight day at a hospital or at the airport on departure day).
• All personal expenditures.
• Tips to the tour guide and driver.
• Turkish Visa Fee
• Travel insurance
• Everything which is not particularly mentioned in 'Including' section.
PAYMENT PROCEDURE - CANCELATION POLICY
All Bank Charges Belong Sender ( 50 Euro per transfer via bank , %3 with credit card )
Cancellation Made Within 6 days prior to departure , Fully No-show
7-15 Days Prior to Departure Date 50% of total purchase amount can be refunded
16-24 Days Prior to Departure Date 75% of total purchase amount can be refunded
25 or more Days Prior to Departure DateRefund PolicyNon-refundable 100% of total purchase amount can be refunded
• Please note that cancellation fees are calculated based on the date we receive your signed Cancellation Request Form and travel service start date.
• The notification day and departure day are NOT counted. Eg. If the tour departure day is April 4th, we receive the official cancellation request on April 1st, it will be counted as 2 days prior to the departure date.
• If a tour is scheduled to depart within the next 6 days, we will not change a traveler's departure date and will not offer a refund.
• All cancellations must be made directly with Istanbul Guide Services, not with tour providers.
• In most cases, reservations paid by wire transfer, cash deposit, or money order/traveler's check/cashier's check will be refunded via bank transfer. For refunds processed by wire transfer, any associated wire transfer fee will be deducted from the overall refund amount.
• All domestic and international flight tickets purchased by us (Istanbul Guide Services) are non-refundable.
• Single Day Tours/Activities*: Cancel at least 7 Days in advance of the start date of the experience for a full refund.
• Admission tickets/passes or skip-the-line tickets excluded. Please check special notes as some tours are non-refundable.
• Any service that is included in the package tour can be canceled up to 72 hours before the tour start time. Service canceled within 72 hours is non-refundable.
Mon, Jan 30, 2023 12:54 PM
Comments (Total 0)